Skip to main content


Hello everybody, my name is Thanut.

Today I will talk about a passion and I am sure everybody has a passion for something. So do I. I am a person who really like eating.

My passion is eating with my family or my friends. I like all food and drink but I don’t like dessert because it is too sweet.
If you ask me what kinds of food that I most like. I think it is maybe seafood because I like a lobster, a crab, scallop and oyster especially oyster with a squeeze of lemon, it is very nice. Maybe you can try it if you want. And when you eat seafood, you will get good benefits from it because most seafood contains high-quality protein, some vitamins and minerals and rich in omega-3 fatty acid. The last reason is the seafood is so delicious for me. That’s why I would like to eat it.

Finally, as I said before I think everyone has a passion. I don’t know about your passion but I hope you enjoy with your passion like me.


Thank you for your attention.




ธนัช ศิริเวชกุล  6010500702

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The evolution of rap music in Thai. 1.Artist:  Now we can see many Artist have become famous because of using the Rap music style. Ex. TJ , The toy. 2.The popularity of the Rap music increased:  Now, People more interesting to listen and make a cover in the different music style of  rap music more than in the past. Ex. "วายร้าย" "ก่อนฤดูฝน" 3.Competition:  There are more Rap Music contests more than former times and It gives a reward for the winner. Ex. Rap is Now. Did many people follow this movement at the very beginning? Many people don ’ t follow the movement at the very beginning because at that time pop music movement is the most popular in Thailand .   Not many people know rap music . What was the tipping point? In other words, when did the movement start to be popular? Tipping point is “ Rap is now ” The programs on Youtube that find rappers to join a rap battle . Competitor have to discredit their o...
Our Crew นาย ธนัท  สุกรีฑา                      6010500516 นาย กฤติน ศรีรุ่งเรือง                 6010500567 นาย พีรวัส วรวุฒิพงษ์                6010500834​ นาย ภาคิน ศรีรินติ๊บ                   6010500851 นาย ธนัช ศิริเวชกุล                    6010500702 นาย วสวัตติ์ พาณิชย์ปรีชากร     6010500915
Hello I’m wasawat  I’m person who like to eat and sleep especially eating buffet with friends.We go to buffet restaurant once or twice in week and there is one idea that come in my head that I want to open buffet restaurant. Then I notice that salmon is in every buffet restaurant and salmon is one of my favorite food and many people’s favorite food. Salmon become popular dish because its taste,its texture ,its colorful and This popular fatty fish is loaded with nutrients and may reduce risk factors for several diseases. It's also tasty, versatile and widely available. 1. Rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids Salmon is one of the best sources of the long-chain omega-3 fatty acidEPA and DHA. 2. Great Source of Protein Salmon is rich in high-quality protein. Like omega-3 fats, protein is an essential nutrient that you must get from your diet. 8. May Benefit Weight Control Consuming salmon frequently can help you lose weight and keep it off. Like other high-pr...